Friday, December 4, 2009

AnnArbor.com

Dusty D will no longer be writing for AnnArbor.com. I've got weekly columns with the Ypsilanti Courier, the Ypsilanti Citizen, YpsiNews.com, and I've just picked up a 4th paper, with a bimonthly column, that will start up next Saturday. With those 4, I'm really at my limit as for time, so I had to make some tough choices.

I am grateful to AnnArbor.com for publishing 51 of my stories since August and for the fun of interacting with the many commentors who visited, left comments, and appeared to enjoy the columns. A few became regulars, and it was fun to see them returning every week. I thank AnnArbor.com's Ed Vielmetti in my book as one of the folks who gave me a space where I could share my stuff. But it's just a question of time scheduling--3.5 columns a week keeps me hoppin'. Thanks to AnnArbor.com and best wishes to them.

No comments :