Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Death of William Mager: Courier story!

Dusty D has been editing her book all. daaaaaay. Since 7 this morning and I'm not done yet. Well, not editing, really, but doing stuff like putting captions in (wrote 50 captions today for pix) and format stuff and so on. Making sure everything is absolutely perfect and correct; deadline is tomorrow. Anyways, maybe you'd like to read my latest Courier story! It's a pretty dark one, be warned. Dusty D was pretty much in a funk for some time after I wrote it. Here it is.

2 comments :

Anasia said...

the title on the story says "The Death of William Munger"... need correcting?

Dusty D said...

Yeah, saw that--it happens, I didn't want to bug Austen about it. No big deal. It was correct in the paper version of the paper. Austen works hard and wears about 25 hats there at the paper and from my own experience at the Observer, small errors slip through sometimes despite one's best efforts. No big deal.