Thursday, October 22, 2009

Call for Help: Eileen Harrison, Recently Profiled on AnnArbor.com, is 107 Years Old and Living in Ypsilanti!

Kind readers may remember that on Wednesday I wrote about the contents of Eileen Harrison's WWII ration book for AnnArbor.com.

Turns out, says a friend, she's still allegedly alive. 107 years old.

At age 107, she is still living somewhere in Ypsilanti. Dusty D searched and searched for her phone number, to respectfully ask Ms. Harrison if she might be amenable to an oral history, if that would not tire or inconvenience her.

I can't find any information anywhere--not even with the mighty Zabasearch. Not gonna go with any of those online fee-for-info sites either, as I ditched my stupid AMEX after getting ripped off. So. An impasse.

Ypsilanti is a small town. And time, needless to say, is of the essence. Kind readers, does anyone know how to reach Ms. Harrison? Please don't post any personal information about her here, needless to say, but if you would be so kind as to connect me, privately via email to ypsidixit@gmail.com, to her phone # or to an intermediate person or family member who has contact with her, I would be EXTREMELY grateful.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=eileen&LastName=harrison&City=ypsilanti&State=mi&Country=US&CategoryID=2&Interface=1

Anonymous said...

And what I mean by leaving that link without any commentary (doh, hitting enter too soon), is that it seems she died in 1998.

Dusty D said...

Oh.

I am sorry to hear that.




Thank you, Anonymous, for the link.