Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday Mystery Spot

Have I really done it?

Did I really defeat all the eagle-eyed Mystery Spotters out there with Big Bowl of Fruit? The closest guess was "I bet this is the brick house on East Cross that was on the home tour last year -- with all the fancy brick work. It's maybe on the corner of Campbell???"

Heh.

(Politely) I'm afraid not, my dear (chokes back triumphant giggles).

Big Bowl of Fruit may be seen (from the sidewalk) in the central garden area of the beautiful, sublime St. Luke's Episcopal Church on Huron. The church is so exquisite it almost makes me wish I were a member, just to enjoy being inside such a magnificent architectural space.


So that's that. Now then, we're ranging away from downtown for our next Mystery Spot. It has something to do with a recent reader comment. And I'd better shut up now, or I'll give it all away! Take your best guess; answer next Wednesday!

4 comments :

cmadler said...

Quick first impression on the new Mystery Spot is Prospect Park. The new rain garden? (I haven't been there recently, so it's just a guess.)

Dusty D said...

cmadler: And an interesting guess it is! :D Answer next Wednesday! :)

BF said...

Was an award just won recently for this spot?

Dusty D said...

(cough)

maybe.



(sigh).