Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday Mystery Photo: Wood You Know?

Dusty D hoped to mystify readers last week with a photo of a Michigan Ave. Desoto business that doesn't even exist anymore. It was no problem for no fewer than multiple readers: BF and Mickey Ichesco nailed it, and Ed V. contributed the tidbit that the building, like so many others in the area, was designed by architect Ralph Gerganoff.







So now Dusty D is kicking it up a notch. No more recognizable buildings, dangit! I'm branching out and will axe you to leaf all those buildings behind and go out on a limb here! Answer and new Mystery Photo next Wednesday!

3 comments :

Shalini said...

Real neat stuff!! Truly something that interests me. Mysteries are always fascinating.
BTW! I have been following this another thing I came across. It’s sort of abstract and interesting. It’s something to do with some Legend
By the way, good writing style. I'd love to read more on similar topics

Maproom Systems said...

Block 53, Lot 12.
approximately.

Dusty D said...

We have a winner! Hooray! I'll post more photos and a new pic next Wednesday!